Bohr’s Theory for IIT JEE aspirants - beyond the textbooks!
This course explains Bohr’s theory, a topic generally not explained well in school or entrance exam help textbooks. Designed for IIT JEE, AIEEE, AIPMT aspirants, Bohr's theory lecture starts with the derivation of expressions for energy level and introduces the Rydberg's constant. Next, the position of center of mass of the nucleus-electron system has been explained along with the situations where the value of Rydberg's constant has to be modified. While explaining the text, valuable tips to attempt questions from this topic have also been given. The numerical examples are of high standard (AIIMS/ IIT JEE level) but the students will find no difficulty in understanding them. In short, it satisfies all the requirements of entrance examinations.
Why should you enroll in Bohr's Theory beyond Textbooks online course?
- You should have gone through the chapter in whatever textbook you are following once before watching the video
- The tricks to solve the problems, the importance of the chapter in entrance exams are few of the many highlights of this course.
- Recorded videos are available in Hindi language making them ideal for Indian students
Bohr's Theory beyond Textbooks online course outline:
- 116:30 minutes long comprehensive video explaining Bohr’s theory
- Access as soon as you enroll
- View the video as many times as you want, pause and play how you want
BMSAP or B.M. Sharma’s Academy is primarily a training institute for IIT-JEE & AIEEE. Initially known for Physics teaching it now provides complete training for IIT-JEE and AIEEE exams. It also provides training to students of IXth & Xth for foundation JEE courses which cover the School Syllabus and bridge the gap between Xth level and +1 & +2 levels. BMSAP has sent a large number of students to IIT’s over the last 6 years. This year 78 students were selected in IIT-JEE. 8 students of Chandigarh made it to the top 100 ranks of IIT-JEE and 5 of them were BMSAP students. The best rank in the Tricity in AIEEE and highest marks in Physics in North Zone were scored by BMSAP’s students. All this is achieved by a meticulous training program and assisted by a world class assessment system.
Language of instruction: English